Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cannibal - Tryin / Wasted Lives 7" (1985)


I've been running low on things to post these days, what with my usb turntable crapping out on me a while back, but I still browse sites like Discogs, Gemm and ebay regularly in the hopes of finding stuff for the blog. And That was how I discovered this gem, which promptly shot up way out of my price range but, thankfully, the seller had uploaded great quality rips of the two tracks from this release, so a big "thank you!" to whoever you are.

Cannibal featured members of other oldschool local punk bands such as The Fartz, Enstruction and Maggot Brains. This 7" serves as their only apparent release and it is a two track blast of dirty mid-80's Seattle style punk rock that was self-released in 1985.


I don't know any more about these guys, if you've got any information about their history please don't hesitate to share it with us in the comments.

Tryin b/w Wasted Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment