Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teen Cthulhu / Akimbo - Split 10"


I figured I might as well continue on the track Zardoz started with yesterday's entry and post some more early Akimbo. I no longer have a physical a copy of this bad boy but after digging around in my hard drive I remembered I was able to find mp3s on soulseek (yes, people still use soulseek) at some point in the past.

This time around (or should I say the first time around?), Akimbo were joined by the wholly unholy lords of crusted blackness, Teen Cthulhu. This 10 inch contains six songs, three by each band, and if you follow this blog you probably already know what to expect: abrasive, tight and metal-tinged Northwest hardcore.

Somebody got to the blood! (with artwork and lyric sheet scans courtesty of discogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment